As Covid-19 conditions continue to change, we’re also adapting our safety measures to make sure we’re doing all we can to keep our clients and our team members safe.
As always, we’ve been following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as from OSHA. Our overall goals are to safeguard the wellbeing of our clients, our employees, and the vendors we work with.
Our showroom remains closed for in-person client meetings, but we are conducting virtual meetings with clients in various ways, either online or via phone. And we are still booking in-home client meetings when necessary, following proper social distancing and mask-wearing procedures.
Key steps we’re taking on all of our projects
- Increased showroom cleaning
- Fewer in-person design meetings
- Holding virtual meetings whenever possible
- In-home client meetings done with proper social distancing and mask-wearing safety protocols
- Jobsite-specific Covid-19 mitigation plans
- Creating very clear separations between remodel areas and living areas on worksites
- Creating clear entry and exit access points on jobsites
- Increasing cleaning procedures at worksites
- Rapid client notification if crew member on a site tests positive
- Reallocation of resources to keep projects on track
If you’d like further information on the Covid-19 measures we’re taking during client meetings, on construction sites, and internally for our employees, please visit our Covid FAQ page or contact us directly.