Is Your Home Too Small to Fit Your Lifestyle?
- Your home no longer has enough room for your growing family.
- You want additional space to make room for a new hobby or activity you enjoy.
- The value of your home is limited because of its low square footage.
- The home does not have enough office space to accommodate working from home.
- You don't have enough room to entertain guests the way you want to be able to.
- The home does not have enough room to serve as a multi-generational living space.
One Of a Kind, Just Like You
We help homeowners just like you make sure that as they grow, their homes grow with them.
The design-build process allows you to plan how you want your new home addition to look, feel, and function before moving into construction. You'll work with a professional design team to find custom solutions that not only satisfy your needs and fit your style, but also meet your budget.
Ready to Start Designing?
Follow these 3 simple steps to begin designing the addition of your dreams.
Schedule An Initial Video Call
Set up a meeting with a member of our team. We'll discuss your expectations for your home addition and help you explore your options for remodeling.
Set Up an In-Home Consultation
A remodeling professional will meet with you in your home. At this meeting, you can show your designer around the home and discuss potential plans.
Start Designing Your Dream Kitchen
Once your design team understands your vision and expectations, you and your team will begin designing your new addition together.
Not Ready to Start Remodeling?
Subscribe to our 5 Minute Remodeling Masterclass and learn about the remodeling process directly from the pros.
Portland Homeowners Love Lamont Bros
Over 400 reviews averaging 4.5 stars on Google, Angi, Yelp, Houzz, and Facebook. Check out what real clients are saying about Lamont Bros' award-winning remodeling services.
Awards and Accolades
8 Years On
Best of Houzz
National Association for the Remodeling Industry
Let's chat about your remodel!
FIll out the form below to schedule a free consultation with our professional design staff. Start designing your own home remodel with the help of leading experts in the construction industry.